samedi 13 décembre 2014

MissEighties perfect 80's Xmas gifts

What did my XMAS wishlist looked like in the 80s?  I still remember.  It was pretty simple.  Music, music, music and games.

All the Coleco Mini-Arcades was on my top list.  I enjoyed playing at real arcades but these mini versions were even cooler to me.  I could play hours on it. The one I finally got was Donkey Kong Jr.  Must have been in 1983, the year of the release.

My dad gave me a lot of Ktel compilations and most of them were actually really good and made me discover some great bands.  One of my favorite was Radio Active released in 1982. Can't go wrong with The Police, Hall & Oates and The Go-Go's!

 

Name one kid that haven't got this popular brain toy on their list in 1980 and 1981?  Or maybe I only had geeky friends already!  I remember that I wanted to play with my Rubik cube so bad but I didn't want to mess it up because I knew for sure I wouldn't be able to see it again in it's original form.  Only a multicolored cube, with 2 rows of the same colors, but a lot of fun...and patience.



What was on YOUR 80's Xmas wishlist?

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire