vendredi 22 mars 2013

Billy Idol is sooooo chillllll

Here's the story. I'm doing big clean-up in my CD collection and this morning I grabbed Claude Challe "Happiness" album to play in my car. The first song to appear on my car screen is Billy Idol  "Adam in Chains". I told myself it might be a bug, Billy Idol on a Chillout album, yeah right! The first half of the song was a real Chillout music arrangement with this kinda Barry White voice telling to breathe, fix your eyes on a spot, begin to relax, free your mind...no singing...almost dangerous when driving! Then at the very middle of the song I hear Billy's voice, I woke up, look at my car screen and yes, it was still that Billy Idol's song "Adam in Chains" from 1993 Cyberpunk album. I really do prefer his good 80s ballads like "Eyes Without A Face" but it made me smile.  I added two versions of the song below; the original I heard with a longer spoken introduction and the video with a shorter spoken intro.  - MissEighties
 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire