lundi 25 mars 2013

Kathy Valentine is leaving The Go-Go's...let's not make this more dramatic than it is...

I am a huge fan of The Go-Go's and of each 5 members, they simply are my favorite group of alltime. I love their music, they rock, they look great, they make me feel good. Reading that bass player Kathy Valentine is leaving (or kicked-out depending the way you read it) affected me of course. Let's not forget that the band kept their original line-up since 1980! That's quite an accomplishment! I was more astonished by all the comments fans are leaving on the group's Facebook page than the fact in itself. The big question fans are choosing right now is weather or not they should continue to follow The Go-Go's. WHY NOT? I agree that The Go-Go's will never be the "same" but I will follow them and listen to them ultil the day I die. I feel bad for those who will act like babies by sulking them. Enjoy that they are more active than many 80's band that dissapeared from the map. They still tour, they communicate with us fans each day. I feel lucky to be a Go-Go's fan and you should feel lucky too. I wish good luck to both Kathy and the 4 members left who will be touring with The B-52's this summer. I'm very curious who they will choose as their new bass player...their choice will be mine.

FOREVER A GO-GO'S FAN - MissEighties






Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire